Blepharoplasty - London, UK

My eyelids had become droopy giving me a tired...

My eyelids had become droopy giving me a tired look and reducing my visual field. I decided it was time to get something done about it. After enquiring with my Insurance Company I was given a recommendation to my specialist and went for an initial consultation when I was given full information and put very much at my ease.

Thanks for starting a review on RealSelf.  Can you tell us a little bit more about your blepharoplasty?
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Mrs Shah is an extraordinary doctor who immediately put me at my ease and inspired confidence throughout. I was naturally anxious about the procedure but taking her advice it was carried out under mild sedation rather than a general anaesthetic. I felt no pain and the time sped by so that before I knew it I was in the recovery room and eating lunch! Mrs Shah was there to check on me and all went well. The recovery at home was not painful and after about three weeks I was pretty much back to normal. There was a follow up consultation when the stitches were removed and I have to say I am delighted with the result. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mrs Shah to anyone contemplating this procedure.