Breasts Sit Too Low After Augmentation

4 months after ba my breasts sit low and feel very...

4 months after ba my breasts sit low and feel very heavy. i was told i didnt need an uplift when i asked if i needed one. the surgeon suggested 435 low profile implants. now my breasts look low and wide they hurt a lot and carnt push them up in a bra as they are to heavy.

i wish i had had gone for an uplift with smaller implants but now carnt afford to do it all again.

the surgeon is a good surgeon only hear good reports about him but in my case i think i was given the wong choice

Hi. I know this was last year but I feel the same way you do.... I have low profile 370/400 and mine sit low too. It's because there is no implant to push out /fill out rest of the boob compared to other profiles. Believe me I keep going back and forth about the same issues. Since the beginning I felt this way and if course he seems to think they r fine. Yes they look very natural. But I had natural looking noobs to begin with. I wanted nice and full top and bottom. It's very frustrating. Are you still feeling the same way or are you good with outcome?
I agree, they actually look very real, I would have never known you had a BA. I think they came out very nice :)
From your before pic I do not think you needed a lift but I would have probably gotten a higher profile implant, I would ask them what your measurements were prior to the surgery to see if you honestly did need the lift. I can honestly say though that IMO they look very natural and real. I would never assume looking at them that they were bought and paid for.
Thanks Danielle the surgeon said id need low profile implants to fill out loose skin and high profile ones would not fill me out so i trusted him although he did a good job i wish i had gone for an uplift as well it took a full year for the pains to ease.
Mine too suggested overs I sure hope I don't have pains like you did. I'm gonna ask him about it
I think it was just me thar had pains that long no one else i no who has had them done had pain that long i have had 3 back ops and the pain was not as bad as the boob op
What do you think was causing your pain? From what my PS says my surgery will be virtually painless because it won't be under the muscle and and the incision won't be very big but I assume yours as done the same so why yours was painful is def concerning. I'm sure glad It has gotten better for you though.
Sorry to bug u again, I meant to ask you if you know what your measurements were that they do from your collar bone to your nipples?
they measure 21 inches the are filled out to what they were for my age they are not that bad now
Of course you need a lift!!!! WTF That surgeon should NOT be practicing if he's going to lie.
i think your boobs look amazing. this is the exact, natural looking result i've been searching for! taking your pics to my doctor :) i think my boobs look very similar to yours to start with and i have been contemplating the lift or not myself. i hope you've since learned to love them! you should post some updated pics!!!!
If you're considering a revision to lift them up, that's your choice, but I still say your results are fantastic. :)
That is a good point but even for me age 27 I've had 2 kids I think those would look natural , how have they held up now in 2011 do u have a recent pic? ,,, I am trying to go with kist the implant and not the lift cause im scared of the scar , if they sag so bad later I will lift around u age then they will look the perfect sag for my age , but really u look great if u can post a pic of them now thank u :)
i think they turned out looking great and really natural im sorry they are uncomfortable =( hopefully with time you have gotten used to them?? hope to hear from you again with another update,,, also what size cc did you say?
oh 435 got it =)
thanks for the comment its been over two years now i have got used to them and they are not as uncomfortable i still wish id gone for a uplift so they sit higher but as my husband tells me im 43 not 23 they are where they should be
Those look awesome, I'm so jealous...
did you need a lift to?
claire123, it just dawned on me: If your bra straps are digging into your shoulders, then the bandeau may not be doing its job. Meaning, see if getting a bra with a smaller bandeau will help provide better support from below. The best analogy I've heard for this is like keeping books on a bookshelf, rather than hanging them on the wall using strings. So a smaller bandeau (possibly wider) in combination with larger cups. Give that a try if you haven't already.
I don't normally like the natural look at all, but I think your breast look amazing. Just beautiful. There is a new movie called "The gift" directed by Billy Bob Thorton, Tom Cruise's wife Katie Holmes is shown topless at the end of the movie and your breasts look just like hers. she has wonderful natural breasts.
I think they look beautiful!! i hope my outcome is as natural looking as yours appear.
i agree...they appear natural and when they are too high it gives it away that you had them done
i think your breast looks great it just that it much bigger with the implant, but to me they sits at the same height as before but they look natural
Working with the one photo you have posted. I will say that your breast look wonderful:)
they look really good...and natural!