Breast Implant Advice Needed! - London, UK

I am nearly 22, i am a size 6-8 uk size and 5ft3,...

I am nearly 22, i am a size 6-8 uk size and 5ft3, i have been a 32a since i was 15-16, they have not grown anymore from then on, I have been reading loads about implants and i'm making a decision if there for me or not. I see girls 3-4 years younger than me, more developed and i find it so so depressing! i have herd that silicone is the best? i just need some advice from others who have had this op.

I don't know why saline still seems to be so popular in the US. Here in Norway silicone is certainly the norm, and from the two consultations I've been to I definitely feel happy about my choice to get silicone implants. I'm a 34A sometimes B, and am getting 320 cc over the muscle (partly because I am very active, and also because the surgeon says I have enough breast tissue to make it look nice and not too profiled.

I would recommend you go to a couple of consultations just to learn more about the procedure. Here in Norway many places offer free consultation, and that's great because you can go to several. I was much happier with the second doctor I went to, and the chemistry means a lot. If you have some 'dream boobs' then you can bring along a picture, although, be warned, don't get caught up in looking for one size to fit you based on what other girls have. It's very confusing, and one size can look so different on various girls! Good luck :)

Welcome to RealSelf! Here's what some doctors have to say about choosing saline or silicone implants. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. Please let us know what you decide to do!