42, Male, Had FUE at Timeless Hair Transplant Clinic in London, UK

Yesterday, 2nd March 2014 I had my hair transplant...

Yesterday, 2nd March 2014 I had my hair transplant by Dr Sciacca at Timeless air transplant clinic in London, UK. It was a FUE 1800 grafts. The whole process from the consultation to the surgery day was smooth, the price was quite affordable.
I was very anxious about the procedure but the whole team at Timeless did really great, everything went well and actually I was able to chat and even joke with the technicians. This guys at Timeless hair transplant are really good and professional. I definitely recommend this clinic, one of the best in London.
Dr Luciano Sciacca

I meet Dr Sciacca for the first time the day of my consultation, I found the clinic through some advertisement on internet and i looked at the website. Dr Sciacca made feel comfortable since the moment I stepped in his clinic, He answered to all my questions and and went through the whole procedure explaining me all the steps of it. His advice was for me to undergo to a FUE and receive 1800 grafts. Dr Sciacca performed the surgery himself with the help of two technicians. I m really satisfied with their work, as you can see from the picture.