38 Year Old Ethnic Rhinoplasty -London, UK

I found the procedure to go extremely well under...

I found the procedure to go extremely well under sedation which I would recommend. Better recovery time is a positive. I had limited bruising or pain due to the techniques of my surgeon. I was out in public within 2 weeks and back at work in 2.5 weeks. No one could see or notice any surgery ha taken place, only those who knew could see the subtle and natural looking results Dr De Silva had achieved.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

After considerable research into two surgeons I opted to progress with surgery with Dr De Silva, due to his specialism on facial surgery. He was approachable and friendly, though apprehensive in having sedation and having the surgery at the clinic, Dr De Silva and especially his senior nurse put those fears to bed, she was exemplary. I found his surgical team to be ultimate in professionalism and they were so friendly, which helps when undergoing such a procedure. I am delighted with the result and wish I had undergone the procedure years ago. I highly recommend Dr De Silva.

I'm glad this went well for you! What would you say was the most difficult part of your recovery?
The lack of sleep from being upright and dry mouth from having to breath through the mouth at night.
Pictures?