Double jaw surgery for open bite and under bite !

When I had my jaw surgery right after surgery I...

When I had my jaw surgery right after surgery I wanted to turn back the clock. Recovery was tough I had double jaw surgery for an open bite and underbite and my face was very long and from the side I had a flat profile. I am pleased with my new bite however I will comment when full swelling has gone down !

double jaw surgery more pics i forgot

Dr Andrew Stewart

You look great. What all was involved, how bad was the pain, and what was recovery like? How bad was the swelling, speaking, moving of your head and chewing after surgery? How long did side effects last?

I've added this review to the community since you added additional information in your comments.  It might be easier for others to find the info, though, if you were to add some of it to your actual review.  :)

Did you only have jaw surgery?  It looks like even your nose is more defined and got this super-cute little upturn!  How is the healing progressing now?  Are you fully healed?  Are you still in braces?

HI there, yes I only had jaw surgery double so I did really notice a change in the nose , most likely due to the upper jaw surgery, lol at first it was way upturned like little miss piggy but it went down . The healing process was fine after two weeks . The first two weeks were the hardest even more so the three days In hospital stay ! I am fully healed now eating apples etc. My braces upper and lower were off 2.5 months after surgery ! I'm in retainers now only ya night don't need them in the day . But the dam surgeon left a loose screw in my nose which I can feel and I'm having surgery to remove all my screws as if your having one out might aswell have them all right lol. One thing I can say is thank god for Netflix and love film during recovery. Also everyone worries about sleeping upright my surgeon said its fine after 5 days and I certainly took his advise as I was dying to sleep on ma side . Anything you wanna know just ask :)

I want to see a  ew pic without the braces!  Has the surgery changed your life?  Do you feel more confident now?  Or is it more a comfort thing?

You look sooo cute :) beautiful!!