Had Rhinoplasty to Straighten Nose, I Now Have a Hump on my Bridge Which Was Not There Before

Hello all, I had a septorhinoplasty or just a...

Hello all, I had a septorhinoplasty or just a rhinoplasty im not to sure. This was due to having my nose broken about a year back and it was slightly bent. But basically they broke the nose to straighten it and they made subtle changes to the tip by removing some scar tissue, even though I did not ask them to do this.

The problem I have now is I seem have a hump on my bridge when it was completly straight before. I am two weeks post op and still have some swelling around the tip mainly. Could the hump be swelling? or is it from where they broke the nose?

This was done by the national health service which is free thats why I have entered the minimum $100

Most likely scar tissue... Steroid shot or two would do the trick.

So, it's been about 7 months. How do you feel now? Hopefully the swelling has gone down (although I've heard it can take up to a year and still be a normal part of the healing process). Would love to hear an update on how you're doing now. Do you think your surgery was worth it?

It's most likely swelling. You got awhile to wait before you can make any judgements, don't worry. If the bump is still there after a few months it's prob scar tissue you can either have that revised or you can get steroids injections(with a few side effects you might want to look-up)...