Dr De Silva - London, GB

I had Rhinoplasty done by Dr De Silva 2 months ago...

I had Rhinoplasty done by Dr De Silva 2 months ago and am absolutely delighted with the results. I had a prominent nasal hump and a droopy tip which made me very conscious of my side profile.

I chose Dr De Silva to perform my Rhinoplasty as I was drawn to his capability of achieving natural looking results. I wanted to reduce the projection and hump size thereby softening my features. In my initial consultation I felt comfortable with Dr De Silva, he told me in detail exactly what he wanted to do, to achieve a natural result, and took my concerns on board. He was able to answer all my questions and provided written information for me.

On the day I was greeted by friendly staff at the Welbeck who made my stay there very comfortable. I had the procedure done under general aesthetic, by choice, which was accommodated with ease.

My recovery has been a quick one, I didn't need to take pain killers after day 3 post-op, however I have experienced mild swelling in the tip of the nose and around the hump, barely visible and probably only noticeable to me. The first week wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be, I had a cast on my nose, but could breathe freely through my nostrils, I did get quite a bit of internal swelling which meant I had to breathe through my mouth for a week or so.

I was back to work after a week, with the stitches removed, not even close friends could tell I had surgery as the swelling was so minimal and the results were subtle and natural. Overall the experience has been extremely positive. I am so pleased with the results and would recommend Dr De Silva for Rhinoplasty if you're looking for natural results.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Wow it sounds like you had a really wonderful experience. Congrats. Would be helpful if you could share some photos.