Permanent Make Up Gone Wrong on Brows! - London

I had my semi permanent make up on my brows which...

I had my semi permanent make up on my brows which has gone horribly wrong. They made them too dark, big and one sat above my natural hairline. I only wanted a little bit of smpu but came out with awful eyebrows. I was pressured and knew the minute she started I was making a awful mistake, but to my bad karma didn't say no! So people listen to your gut instincts and do not have fake tattoos put on your face. Just accept what god has given you. My nightmare had just begun as no one was willing to treat me for rejuvi removal as I am Indian with light olive skin due to risk if scarring, but a risk I was willing to take as I was suicidal after the smpu. I couldn't consider laser as it would have killed my brow hairs. I felt every technician I spoke to was racially discriminating me. Some were so rude I could not believe I was being treated this way. I am shocked this industry is not regulated in any way!

I have with gods grace found a very experienced lady who had treated Indian skin many times before with rejuvi very successfully on brows and my first treatment was in nov and I have had very good results. The London clinic where i had my brows done was supposedly established, always in the press and supposed to be the place to go! They did not have the time for you and were very unprofessional. Has it changed my life, YES in a big way. It has been a wake up call to accept myself for who I am and never let these cosmetic procedures mask and hide your natural god given beauty and to grow old gracefully without tattoos on your face! Of course i wish I had known before hand what I was getting myself into, but we all have to live and learn and I'm glad I have learnt, unfortunately the hard way.

By reading media and PR reviews.

Hey Donut1 just wonder what the name of the saline was? Out of curiosity. I've had partial removal with rejuvi and don't know if I could do full removal I had a thin line removed from the start of my brow up to the arch 3 weeks ago (scabs came off last week) and that was a headache enough lol for me anyways.
Georgia are you in London?
No, Bristol, but would travel to London
Would you like to privately inbox me and I can see if I can help you.
I had eyebrows tattoed on in march and it was the biggest mistake of my whole entire life, they are the most horrible and ugly things I have ever seen! And I have to wake up everyday with them on my face:( and cover them up with so much foundation and eyebrow power/pencil, It just feels like a mask... I was pressured into having them done by this woman who I thought I could trust and said she had been doing it for years, but obviously not! They were black and now are a horrible grey colour and are way too close together and too far down, it just looks ridiculous, I'm so insecure and I always feel like people are staring at me, I'm really lost and don't know what to so anymore, please help
Donut1 - if you're in California, try Shelley Todd from Vista, CA. Her phone number is 760-809-3881. If this number doesn't work try googling her name or her Salon Pee-ka-Boo or something like that. I had a permanent makeup (eyeliner and eyebrows) gone very bad. I looked like a monster. Very black, thick and uneven eyebrows and eyeliners. Not even a laser clinic wanted to touch it. Shelley Todd helped me. She's a licensed cosmetologist and does rejuvi treatments. The rejuvi treatments were painful. I needed 4 rejuvi treatments from her and a surgery to have my lower eyeliners removed. Good luck!
z02037, thanks for your advice and recommendation but im in London uk. I have manage to find someone now to do my brow removals in 2 weeks so I'm crossing my fingers it works out for me! How was your experience with rejuvi? Did u manage to remove all the colour and did you have any scarring? I always kick myself for what ive done to my face and the process we now have to go through to remove them...
I received 4 rejuvi treatments on my eyebrows. It was a very painful experience. The eyebrow tattoo color turned from very black into dark grey. One laser treatment after that helped to have all of the color removed. No scarring and the hair on eyebrows is back. I look normal again :) Be very careful with who you choose to fix your face.. Wishing you good luck. Z
Thanks for your support. Wow 4 treatments, was that due to the colour being very dark and thick? I'm glad that your back to normal and that it all worked out for you with no scarring, the whole ordeal must have taken a while. Can i ask what oil you used or the healing process after the scabbing came off?
The color of the eyebrows was very dark and thick, that's why I needed 4 rejuvi treatments and one laser treatment. Don't overdo it, go to the treatments only once every 2 or 3 months after the skin is healed. My cosmetologist Shelley Todd gave me an antibiotics cream. And additionally Rejuvi Super Soothing Cream. Don't use anything else, don't try to remove the scab - let it fall off naturally and don't use any makeup to cover it (it could get infected). Don't scratch it even if it's itching, you could get scarring. Get some nice big movie star sunglasses....It took me 2 years to reverse the permanent make-up.
2 years of pain for which the permanent make up only took proberly 2 hours to do. The lady I'm seeing suggests using the saline solution which is similar technique to rejuvi but not so harsh.
My cosmetologist suggested the saline solution for my eyeliner. This technique is not so harsch but takes longer. My eyeliner couldn't be removed by rejuvi because rejuvi treatments are a very aggressive treatment, not good for areas around the eyes but good for eyebrows. My lower eyeliner was removed surgically by a plastic surgeon but I still need to have the upper eyeliner removed, probably by the saline solution. If your permanent make-up is not too dark I would try the saline solution first. Btw the lady that made the permanent make-up was very rude to me when I asked her for an advise on how to remove the tattoos she replied "Permanent is permanent and do not call me again" and she hung up on me! I am going through a lawsuit because she doesn't want to take any responsibility. I have pictures to prove that she messed up.... and all the medical bills. Be strong, and you'll see you'll look good again.
I much prefer to have the sparse eyebrows I had before than this tattoo on my face! My brow colour not to dark sort of darkish brown but is the hairstokes effect not a full block colour so I'm hoping it works out for me and I'm scared of scarring so I think that's why the lady suggested saline. I hope everything works out for you, this permanent make up is not as easy as it seems and we all have to live with the mistakes we make.
What is the name of the person that removed your eyebrow tattoos? x
The lady I saw is based in Bedford. Shes great and very kind. She always reply to all questions and gave me advice. she also a trainer at a spm academy. She does rejuvi and the saline technique. I went for the saline as I was scared of scarring and rejuvi is quite agressive so she recommend I have the saline done as its less harsh but does take longer to lift the ink out, normally about 3-4 sessions. I've only had 1 session done at the end of may and the colour is lighter with patches of ink gone, so I definatley need to do more sessions to completely remove them.

I am so glad that you found someone who was able to help you!!

I have to ask, since you mentioned that you felt I felt every technician you spoke to was racially discriminating against you, do you think this was simply because the lasers are not advised for use on people with darker complexions?

Hi Megan, it was rejuvi they were refusing to do, as if not in the right hands it can cause scarring for very dark complexions, but I am not that dark and so far after the first treatment my technician is amazed how well the treatment has gone and how well my skin looks. I have also achieved complete removal of ink on half of my right brow in just one treatment and significant fading of ink on the remaining areas. So rejuvi for me is working and I have already seen a massive difference. But it takes 12 weeks to heal until the next treatment. Laser scared me and alot of places I spoke to said they had stopped doing it as it can turn the smpu different colours which the laser can no longer pick up and then rejuvi has less chance of working, as this is what people turn to after failed laser. So the only option I was left with was rejuvi. The technician treating me at the moment has 5 brow removals going on including me. The smpu is horrendous and is destroying people's lives. The industry needs strict regulation and should not be given to people so easily as we know removal is not a straight forward process.

That is wonderful that you have seen so much improvement in your right eyebrow!! How encouraging!! How do things look and feel after you get the Rejuvi treatment? Is there bruising, blisters, or anything along those lines?

Hi Megan, It is sore two to three days after rejuvi and very little bruising around the scabs. I had huge scabs, this means alot of the ink is coming up to the surface. 3 days on and I had no soreness at all. My scabs stayed 3 weeks and when thy came off where there was no ink the skin was pink but that is going on and a little pink in places underneath remaining ink. The skin was just more sensitive a week after the scabs came off and now my skin feels back to normal and is healing up well and now looking forward to my next treatment. I must also add laser was a big no, because smpu contains iron oxides which laser will turn black and it's a longer process than rejuvi I have heard to get the ink out with laser! I maybe done with rejuvi with my next treatment and possibly a third. Who knows but will keep everyone updated. But I am already ink free in half of my brow and in places on my other brow in just one treatment. So there is hope for all who may be seeking removal x

Since it sounds like the skin under the scab is tender, make sure you are putting sunscreen on it to protect it between treatments. That pink skin can be so sensitive to the sun, and even after the pink has faded, gotta protect that new skin!!

Thank you for sharing all this info. Please continue to keep us updated on how the removal is going!!

Hoping to hear good things!! :)

During conversations I, Harbinder Ghir, also known as 'McNara', have had with various third parties and comments posted by me on this web forum, i complained about the service i received and the permanent eyebrow procedure carried out on me by Tracie Giles Limted. I also made comments which suggested that Tracy Giles Limited made a mess of my tattooed eyebrows and/or the tattooing of my eyebrows was of poor and/or unacceptable quality and that i was pressured into have the treatment. I now recognise that these statements were completely unfounded and i sincerely apologise to Tracy Giles personally and Tracie Giles Limited for having made them and to withdraw unreservedly all imputations upon them. i have simply decided, after having the treatment, that tattooed eyebrows are not for me. However, the treatment received by Tracie Giles Limited and/or Tracy Giles was of a good quality, as was the service provided.
Hello, did having the rejuvi take out your brow hair also? Where did you go to get the rejuvi done and the person who dis them? I been Researching for someone but at the moment ive found nothing. I'm glad it worked out for you and your right...please people don't ever do permanent make up and just stay natural as its the best!