Astonishingly Gifted - London, Ontario

Upper and lower eye lift surgery done under local...

Upper and lower eye lift surgery done under local to correct bags and sagging eyelids. The procedure took about 2 hours and was unremarkable. Minimal pain, minimal complications despite my very complicated medical history. The dreadful bruising the day after abated quickly and I was off all pain meds within 2 days. No regrets.

Upper and lower eye lift - eleven days after surgery

Apart from some residual swelling and redness, this has largely resolved. I am **SO** delighted with this work!! The precision of the incisions is unbelievable -- the lower lid incision is literally undetectable and I've been looking for it with a powerful magnifying mirror. The upper lid incisions are still raised and reddish, but I am massaging them as directed and am seeing a vast improvement in the "topography" of the scars. Given the fact that it's only been 11 days since the surgery, I'm amazed how quickly this is healing. The upper eyelid scars are settling nicely into the natural crease of the eyelid. The result so far is natural and refreshed looking. Absolutely superb work from this extremely talented surgeon. I can't recommend him highly enough.
London Plastic Surgeon

I wouldn't let anyone else touch me: I wouldn't even consider it.