Absolutely Worth It! - London, ON

I had my facelift in July 2010, a month before my...

I had my facelift in July 2010, a month before my 50th birthday. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. My skin was in great condition to begin with but I was unhappy with my sagging neck and my whole face was beginning to descend.

My surgeon was an artist. The results are gorgeous: natural looking, refreshed -- I don't look like I've gone through a wind tunnel or in any way obviously "done". People guess my age at about 35.

The only downside was the pain. It was off the hook for about 2 weeks.

London Plastic Surgeon

He is not only a skilled surgeon, he is an artist.

I had Dr.Matic for my jaw surgery in July 25th 2012. So I'm still going through the recovery progress but so far doing Great! Dr.Matic did amazing I'm feeling better and confident each day! He very attentive and making sure that results are what matches up with everything that he mentions in the consulting sessions he provides! I would recommend him to everyone! Just may I add he's easy on the eyes! No need for greys anatomy! :P
you had your july last year (2010). Are you still satisfied? What all did your surgeon do? Where did you have the procdure? w/what surgeon. Can you send me the surgeons name and other contact info. And, any other info you see as important. Thanks so much; I look forward to speaking with you.

juanita c.

Welcome to RealSelf's facelift community and thanks for sharing your good results. Could you tell us a bit more about the recovery process and how you dealt with the pain?