Male, 22, Uk. - United Kingdom, GB

I have always hated my body, I lost a heck of...

I have always hated my body, I lost a heck of weight when I was 14 and since have wanted a normal young mans body that didn't include saggy breasts and a 4 inch mass of grab-able loose belly. I had a mini abdominal, lipo to flanks and belly and a gyno with Dr. persson's at highgate through harley medical group. After my surgery I was really swollen and really low. I felt fatter than before and I went up from 13 and a half stone to 15 stone!!

2 and a bit months after I am at about 14 stone, i still have grab-able breasts, flanks and my tummy is a little flatter, not so grab-able at least. I now have one big scare however that isn't possible to hid with underwear. One half of me feels like I flushed 11K pounds up the wall. The other half of me thinks that once i get to 6 months i'll have the result I want. I know I'll never look like zac efron, but I just hoped after all that money i'd at least not have to body of a 40 year old, with any tone and sags in the wrong places. Will it really get that much better or is this it? I'm going to try and get before photos.
London Plastic Surgeon

my dr. seemed very professional. I'm not at my final result so I'm not sure yet how I feel. If my body improves greatly, then i'll be thrilled. If not then i'm very unhappy. Not best pleased with harley medical group, I feel the company is too big and is disjointed. I used to ring up the only number I could find online, which was the main help desk, and they were quite rude and made you go through everything every time you rang up, which isn't what you want when it's quite a delicate subject that you feel self conscience about. The nurses were really nice at both harley and highgate- maybe a bit patronising. I wish i had gone straight to highgate without going through harley.