Men's Eyelid Surgery: Very Natural Result/quick Recovery/excellent Surgeon's Skills -London

My name is Alexander and I'am a 45 years old male...

My name is Alexander and I'am a 45 years old male.

In January 2013 I received upper eye lid surgery from Dr Julian De Silva. This was a very simple treatment, with a mild sedation, local anesthesia and minimum discomfort, completed in about one and a half hour including preparation. I found the recovery period much faster than advised and completely painless: I went out without a sunglasses on the 5th day after the surgery with a very little of makeup and felt comfortable to join an important meeting without any makeup on the 14th day.

Before the surgery I had a concern about the shape will be slightly different and visible for my friends and colleagues.

But the results exceeded my expectations and are absolutely excellent: after about a month since surgery I found my eyes keep the same shape and cut but look 20 years younger.

I proceeded with my own research before the surgery and I visited two other top surgeons I selected from my short list before I've met Dr De Silva. So I'am very happy about the choice I made finally.

I found Dr Julian De Silva has merged his unique knowledge and international experience with his very delicate personality to provide his patients with a superb tailor made service.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Highly skilled and experienced surgeon, attentive to patient's expectations

Thank you for your review!  It is so great to hear you had such a nice recovery for your eyelid surgery. We appreciate you sharing.