50+ and Wary of Surgery and New to Aesthetic Procedures - London, England

I had reached an age where the face looking back...

I had reached an age where the face looking back at me in the mirror was a bit tired looking. I always read with interest articles on aging as well as watching programmes such as 10 Years Younger but did not know who to consult or even where to begin as there are so many doctors and clinics. On the recommendation of a friend I went to Costas Papageorgiou and he spend time discussing the various options. I did not want surgery but opted for Soft Threads for my droopy lower face or jowls. The effect was immediate and there was absolutely no down time. Within an hour I was drinking coffee and went out that evening with a younger, lifted mid-face. I am absolutely thrilled that such a simple procedure has such a great effect. Mr Papageorgiou listens, and took his time to explain what I could expect. I have since had some botox and filler with Mr Papageorgiou and I could not have chosen a better doctor. He is brilliant!
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Mr Papageorgiou was extremely patient and kind. I did not feel rushed or, indeed, 'sold' any procedures. Instead I was told to go away and think about it. This doctor has integrity.