Laser hair removal burn! - London, GB

I am based in London, UK. I had laser hair removal...

I am based in London, UK. I had laser hair removal today on my 8th and final treatment. however i clearly stated to the woman where i usually have it done however she went above the guidelined area and i got 2 circular burn marks which ive kept moist using CU3 cream and aloe vera gel however it is peeling a little. My main concern is weeping scarring infection and blistering. I have attached a photo. im panicking i have a review with them tomorrow afternoon and do not want this to scar. Could someone please tell me if this will scar or not?

Hello mpat The most important thing is to keep that burn from getting infected. This is where an oral antibiotic might help. Next you need to keep it well moisturized and don't pick at any scabs. Your doctor should be able to tell you if you need a steroid based cream to prevent scarring depending on how it's healing. By JP Souaid, MD from NeoDerma Clinic
I am a laser hair removal technician in Gainesville, FL. The CU3 cream is a great start, but if you can get your hands on something like Tend Skin that has salicylic acid in it that would help. It will help with the inflammation and exfoliate the area to remove the pigment. Apply the solution with a cotton ball, let it dry completely and then apply the CU3. Apply the Tend Skin twice/day. Apply the CU3 4-6 times/day. Keep that area completely out of the sun. Sun exposure could "set" the hyper pigmentation. It may take months for it to fade completely, but if you are diligent about using sunscreen, Tend Skin and CU3 it shouldn't scar.