Extremely Pleased - London

With moderate to severe overcrowding &...

With moderate to severe overcrowding & overjet, I wanted to correct my teeth before they got any worse, and I got any older. £3,500+ represents a significant investment, so I did a considerable amount of research both online and visiting Invisalign providers for a consultation. Whilst some offered cheaper, shorter, treatments (which would only move the front teeth),

London Cosmetic Dentist

I can't recommend Dr Kumar highly enough. I felt Dr K's knowledge, experience and professionalism put him way ahead of the rest. The entire procedure and outcome has only validated that. But don't take my word for it, do what I did: Speak to many and visit several providers, I would be very surprised if you didn't agree with me, and go with Dr Kumar for cosmetic dentistry treatment. Thank you Dr K for my happy smile!

So from what I'm understanding, you are all done with your treatment - congrats, that is very exciting!!

I would love to know how long your treatment lasted, and anything about the Invisalign experience that you might not have expected, or that surprised you.