Muchlove - London, UK

Very happy with Mr Ng and his team. Very happy...

Very happy with Mr Ng and his team. Very happy with how the procedure went as I had another experience to compare it to. He was head and shoulders above Angelica Kouvoni. Mr Ng asked if Angelica had spoken to me about the various lengths of implants which she had not. Would highly recommend Mr Ng, wonderful man and an expert in this profession.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Lip Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Lip Implants community today.
London Plastic Surgeon

I saw Mr Ng recenlty as I needed my permalip fixed which I had done by Angelica Kouvoni at another practice about 4 years ago. I did not want to go back to her as the procedure was very painful and I had already been back to see her when I had the procedure as the implant could quite clearly be seen! The problem still remained. I explained this to Mr Ng who could see the problem I was concerned with. The implant in my bottom lip was too short so was protuding and the end could be seen. The top implant was also too short and when I smiled this was evident. He took some photos of what my lip looked liked and told me that I could either have them taken out as I couldn't leave them as they were or he could replace them for me for longer implants which I should have had originally. He took measurements of my lip and I went ahead with the procedure. I explained to him that my last experience was not a good one as I could feel everything which was being done. Mr Ng was absolutely fantastic. He explained everything to me and offered me breaks if I needed it. He knew exactly why I was concerned and agreed with me and came up with a solution to fix it. He advised me that the pockets which the old implants were in were far too close to the surface of my lip which gave lips a very superficial look. He created new pockets for the longer implants. I'm on day 3 and already my recovery is better than when I saw Angelica. He was much more gentle and caring. I am very grateful to Mr Ng for fixing the problem another surgeon created and I am now very happy with my new lips. They already look a million times better than before and they're still swollen so I can't wait to see the end result. Fantastic doctor and brilliant team!