Permanent Makeup Brows I Dont Like Them HELP - London, GB

I had m eyebrows tattoed in London with a very...

I had m eyebrows tattoed in London with a very nice woman and paid £500. I wanted to fill in gaps in my brows and make myself look better with brows that looked perfect all the time.

The problem is that they are very very dark almost as black as my hair and they look horrible. I only had them done last week and I have been told that they will fade. They are also more arched than I would normally have pencilled them. I have been sick and am embarassed with worry
To be fair they were drawn in by the woman first and she did try different shapes and this was the one I agreed to have. They make you sign forms saying that you have this done because you understand the tattooing and that there is little option of removal - so I knew all that. I also agreed to the drawn shape which was photographed.

Can anyone help me - I actually now dont like the shape although I did choose it and it was photographed and they are super dark.
What can I do does anyone else here have any expereince and advice please????

I am now SO HAPPY I wanted to share my experience...

I am now SO HAPPY I wanted to share my experience with everyone.
My permanent makeup brows have now faded to a soft brunette colour and the shape looks......AMAZING! I panicked before I really did.
My friends and family have all told me that I not only look better but have also said they thought I used to pencil them a really horrible shape and now I look better. Why they couldn’t have told me that before aagh.
Pleased to say I am now an official Permanent Makeup convert and have booked to get my eyeliner done too. Even I can’t believe that this would come so good.
The only thing I would say is choose your technician very carefully because you may need some 'handholding' whilst things settle down. My tech was lovely and patient and earnt my trust which is very important.
Best thing ever

Google and magazine reviews

Well, fortunately or unfortunately, depending on the way you want to look at it, you are not alone in this. Here is an entire forum where people are discussing similar experiences. Reach out to some of these women. I think hearing their stories will help:

What can I do to fade my permanent makeup eyebrow tattoo?

Please continue to update your review so we can know how things go for you.