Full Face Fraxel Lazer for Acne Scarring - London, UK

I had full face fraxel lazer for acne scarring...

I had full face fraxel lazer for acne scarring three months ago.Although my face has a more taunt apperance my scarring is still evident.

Was very painfull still woundering if the results was worth it.At such a high cost.And am not satisfied with the out come.going to see the doctor for further advice.

Should i contemplate having the procedure done on my entire face or just where the scarring is,at a stronger strength the original procedure was 40%?

Ok i am going in for a second sitting on the 18th...

ok i am going in for a second sitting on the 18th feb 2011.free of charge.the first time my face didnt peel as exspected to.so the doctor wasnt sure if the machine wasnt working that day or possibly the percentage of the laser wasnt set high enough.They are unsure.i went through a great deal of pain.So therefore i am not looking forward to the next treatment.it didnt live up to what they had said.the procedure was £3500 so i was looking for good results.im due in on the 7th feb to see the doctor so they can decide what to set the machine at.hopefully i will have more luck this time.| did see a small inprovment in my skin but it took 6 months or more to settle down.hope this time is a better out come.keep you posted

to be honest i found the doctor helpfull.But it wasnt him who does the treatment.its a nurse.And i found her helpfull at the start.hard at times to get hold of her.when i did it tock her to long to get back to me.so i keep an open mind about after care until my second visit.when i went to see the doctor to descuse that i was unhappy he agreed to do my full face.when i contacted the nurse she said he had told her the cheeks to be redone.so this is why i have an oppointment with the doctor before the tretment.so not sure what is happening.had a feeling there was going to be underlying probs as people tend not to want to do things free of charge.so lets hope this is a misunderstanding.so im not sure on recomending the doctor.if put right then yes i think so.