46, Sad About Face Starting to Droop! - London, UK

Dominic really is just wonderful, as are his...

Dominic really is just wonderful, as are his assistant and the whole team at PHI. I went through this entirely by myself as i didn't want *anyone* to know what i was having done. Ever. It felt so personal that that's how i wanted it to be. The PHI team and dominic personally looked after me - little text messages, emails, phone calls to keep checking in that i was OK, not lonely, coping well in the post operative period. As for the results - just what i wanted. No-one has said anything to me, but i can see them looking slightly quizically.... my results weren't super dramatic, as i'm 'only' 46 (even though to me they were, and certainly when i look at the before and after pictures well, wow.....). I just can't say enough good things about Dominic, literally.

Update after week 3 review meeting

As I said below in answer to a comment, I should be clear that when I say no-one has noticed, that's a good thing! I haven't yet seen close girlfriends... And they will notice for sure, just as I do every day in the mirror :-) that colleagues haven't asked me means that my healing has been so quick that after just a week away from the office, no-one mentioned anything. No visible bruises, minimal swelling, no wind tunnel effect! And that was all very important to me!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon