46, Sad About Face Starting to Droop! - London, UK

Dominic really is just wonderful, as are his...

Dominic really is just wonderful, as are his assistant and the whole team at PHI. I went through this entirely by myself as i didn't want *anyone* to know what i was having done. Ever. It felt so personal that that's how i wanted it to be. The PHI team and dominic personally looked after me - little text messages, emails, phone calls to keep checking in that i was OK, not lonely, coping well in the post operative period. As for the results - just what i wanted. No-one has said anything to me, but i can see them looking slightly quizically.... my results weren't super dramatic, as i'm 'only' 46 (even though to me they were, and certainly when i look at the before and after pictures well, wow.....). I just can't say enough good things about Dominic, literally.
Thanks for your review, it is good to hear one from the uk. I have my procedure in April and need these reviews to give me the courage to go through with it. I am between wanting no on to notice and wanting it to be so good that everyone notices. I have only told 2 close relatives.
Hi linda1952 - definitely do it! I should be clear, I flew in from overseas especially to see Dominic, in secret. None of my friends have seen me yet, only colleagues in the country where I work. I am sure when close friends see me, they will ask.... The results speak for themselves and I am very happy indeed. I'm me, just 10 years back!!!

Update after week 3 review meeting

As I said below in answer to a comment, I should be clear that when I say no-one has noticed, that's a good thing! I haven't yet seen close girlfriends... And they will notice for sure, just as I do every day in the mirror :-) that colleagues haven't asked me means that my healing has been so quick that after just a week away from the office, no-one mentioned anything. No visible bruises, minimal swelling, no wind tunnel effect! And that was all very important to me!
Thanks for sharing! What has your recovery been like? Any particular low points you've had to cope with?
Sounds like you are getting where I hope to be! I am not expecting dramatic results and will be delighted if no one notices (though I am hoping perhaps for "you look well rested after your vacation")! I know we all look so much more closely at ourselves, so if I can be spared the view of the droopy neck and incipient jowls -- and know that with the neck muscles laced up tight they should stay that way many more years -- I will be delighted.
PS you're back to work after 3 weeks I see... how long did it take you to feel like you had your usual energy and how long before you felt OK going out in public?
London Facial Plastic Surgeon