Eyelid Surgery - London, UK

Dear Dr. De Silva, When I first came to you for...

Dear Dr. De Silva, When I first came to you for consultation I was a bit sceptical as I already had done my Blepharoplasty (upper eyelid) two years before at age 47 with a good surgeon on the recommendation of another good doctor..and the result was poor.

One day I was reading good things about you in a Magazine and decided to check you out. As soon as I met you and Anita I had a good feeling.. After the consultation I felt reassured that it was going to be good this time as your mannerism was professional and your eye for detail impressed me.

Its now two months since you did my operation and I am so grateful of the amazing results that you have achieved with me. You made me younger and, shall I dare to say, more beautiful. Just after a week my friends who did not know about this operation were complimenting me for looking so good. They were asking me if I had been on a resting holiday or if I had changed my regime on creams and diet.

I must emphasise how impressed I was with the way you showed lots of passion for perfection without loosing the human side. You made me feel protected, looked after and helped me with the emotional side of my up and downs during the process .

Also, I greatly appreciated the fact that you have given me lots of your time to make sure that my expectations and hopes were met and you never once showed me that you were eager to finish with me.

Thank You!