Swelling After Under Eyelid Surgery - London, England

I had lower eyelid surgery a on the 9th may 2012...

i had lower eyelid surgery a on the 9th may 2012.during the surgery, i had fat repositioned to tear troughs also malar bags removed. the incision is right under my eyelash towards end of the eye which is healing well so far. day after surgery my left eye was more bruised and swollen. but right eye looked just swollen no bruised. on the 5th day stiches removed and dr, put plaster only and asked me to remove then after 3-4 days. 2 weeks after surgery under my right eye started swelling. i took pictures and mail them to my doctor, he said it is normal. tomorrow will be a month since my surgery and under my right eye is stll looks bumpy also there is small dents. is that still normal after 4 weeks of surgery. i'm very deppressed. thanks for any comment.

Almost 6 weeks since i had the surgery. as the...

almost 6 weeks since i had the surgery. as the swelling going down under eye hallows comes back. i had fat reposition is this normal? i look ugly so far. and very unhappy. please help. thanks for any comment..

As you can see in the photo i can't even smile...

as you can see in the photo i can't even smile properly this is because of bullhorn liplift. i had internal lip lift same time aswell. but no success.

How are things going for you now? I had fat repositioning 5 weeks ago, and I am freaking out!
Hi, I hope you will be happy with your surgery. To be honest, it didn't work for me.:-( I still have hollows, still have malar bags, so it was just waste of money and time. Maybe I was just unlucky. I really hope that you will be happy. Keep informing us pls. Best of luck.:-)
Where are your pics? May I see them.
I had upper/lower eyes done with fat injections and mid/lower face and neck lift in March.
Now almost 4 months it does take time for healing. 4 weeks is so soon. I had darker patches around my eyes and a lump under my lower lid. He did fat injections in my nasal/labial folds and wow did it work. He also put injections under the orbital eye bone and my cheeks have been lifted. Swelling is a funny thing and last longer than what we think. So maybe you have more swelling. Fat injections last a lot longer than any filler. They can take it from your hip but my Dr took it from my eyelids. I had mudflap eyelids.
Now my results are truly amazing and so glad I did it.
be careful of steroid injections. they can have issues all of their own.
i had lower and upper eye surgery 4 weeks ago, one looks fine, the other looks red and scarred down outer edge, went back to see surgeon yesterday and he gave me a steriod injection, is this normal. has anyone heard of this before.
I had my eyes done on the 15th of May and they look very similar to yours. I thought one eye had been tightened more then the other and was hollow underneath. I also thought the dr had made one eye look bigger then the other. I will have to carefully look at the before pictures to make sure they were not already different in a way that would make this occur. I think the dr should have compensated for these differences if they were. Now he says I can have filler put under one eye. The whole reason for the procedure was to not need filler. Makeup makes everything look better.
All the reviews I have read people go thru a "freak out stage" I really your bumps and bruises will pass, I think it looks great!!! Any before pics? Please keep us updates, Im getting the same exact thing done on the 18th.