Who Would You Trust with Your Face? - London, England

This was the question I asked myself many times as...

This was the question I asked myself many times as I was doing the background research to enable me to make the right decision about a procedure that was potentially life changing. It was only when I found Dominic Bray and spent a very long time talking to Dominic and Lucy his PA, that I felt I had found all that I was looking for. Significantly for me, this did not involve a general anaesthetic or a stay in hospital!
When I went for the first consultation with Dominic, my decision to go forward was confirmed. This was based on the person centred approach that Dominic uses. He listened to me and really understood what I wanted to achieve. He made helpful suggestions and comments and I valued his skill in looking at me as a whole person.......not just a face for him to work on! When I went in for my surgery, both Lucy and Dominic welcomed me and enabled me to ask any more questions I had stored up. They recognised how vulnerable I felt and I was reassured in every way possible. Then the magic started!!!! It was only after the surgery that I fully realised the artistry of Dominic Bray. His skill in my view is unmatched and the face that smiles back at me now reminds me of the face of years ago....and I can even see my dimples, not to mention my jaw line and my neck!!! Six weeks after surgery I can still email Dominic and know that I will get a response the same day. I also know that in six months or six years time, I will still get that same response. Dominic and Lucy are in this for the whole journey, not just the day of surgery and the immediate days that follow. All the research was worthwhile and I had finally found an ethical and principled surgeon that I could trust with my face. It was one of the best decisions that I have ever made and I am truly grateful for Dominic's skill and artistry and the support of Lucy who is all encouraging and goes the extra mile at every opportunity. They make a terrific and unbeatable team because it is the patient that always comes first and the focus never changes. Thank you Dominic, thank you Lucy you have exceeded all that I asked for on this journey and you have been at my side every step of the way.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

When you meet someone special, who gives you undivided attention, who listens to you and understands your need, it is a day to celebrate. It is easy to use many superlatives about Dominic Bray and it goes without saying that this man demonstrates his artistry and skill with all his clients. Significantly, the most important thing for me is that he is a principled and decent human being who genuinely cares for all his clients and gives them the benefit of his knowledge and advice in a way that recognises and appreciates individuality. One face does not fit all, we are all unique and it is this uniqueness that Dominic captures and works with for the benefit of the individual. There is no question he will not answer honestly and professionally, he is readily available and responsive before, during and after surgery so the follow up and aftercare is second to none and you just know that you are in safe hands. Dominic is constantly seeking the best possible experience for his clients and I can say with 100% certainty that I received the best possible care and the best possible outcome, that I would recommend to anyone in the world.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift community today.