Revision Surgery - What is the Process - London, GB

I had otoplasty operation 3 months ago but I'm not...

I had otoplasty operation 3 months ago but I'm not happy with the top of my ears, as I fell they are sticking out too much (4 mm on both sides). When I first took the headband off they were perfect for the first week , my surgeon said they will not move as I have permanent internal structures, but they have. I have revisited my surgeon who said its me and they have not moved (lots of people have noticed move out wards in the last 2 months) which I'm not impressed with. I would like to know of any good surgeons on London to preform the revision and does the revision means opening the the back of the ear as before, or will it just be at the top also is the healing time the same as before thanks
110 Harley Street

Try this guy..the work he does is truly brilliant http://www.ear-clinic.com/
Mine looked a little "off" a week after my bandages came off. My doctor (who is now retired-Dr vanderwall in Grand Rapids, MI) was always quick, rude, and didnt seem to care that we paid a lot of $ and never offered to fix the ear that still stuck out. I'm happier than before the surgery, but I will be having it redone by Dr John Iacobucci. My right side is great...they are just very uneven. I always make sure to turn my head a bit if someone is taking a pic. Best of luck :)
My daughter's swelling took several months to go down & one ear stuck out more than the other...However, the swelling eventually went down COMPLETELY & both ears are exactly the same now.
How many months it took to get both ears exactly
How may months it took to your daughter to get both ears exactly ?
They look perfect to me! I'm getting my son's ears revised, and POST op his stick out 16mm on one side (doc won't fix that one because he said it's within normal range) and the other is 22mm. Count yourself lucky... if yours were any closer, they would vanish.
Thanks but they stick out 22 mm they should only be 15 mm