Another Waste of Money Treatment - London, GB

I just don't understand how these treatments get...

I just don't understand how these treatments get FDA approval. Think I Need to read the contents of the approval exactly. I had 4 treatments to my flanks and lower abs and the treatment made absolutely no difference except lighten my wallet. Save your money.

As has already been mentioned, suction cups are placed onto the area being treated and subsequently the area is cooled to some insanely low temperature. I gave the procedure a good 6 months before posting my review.
beauty clinic in Stratford

All staff were very pleasant

I don't c n e pics sweetie
Soo wuts the plan now sweetie
Was ur tummy big did u hve extra skin
yes to both ... my tummy was biggish with some extra skin. There are pics of me on the website if you click on my profile I have come to realise now that these are just gimmicks to get people to spend their hard earned $$$
I'm sorry sweetie u pay money u want to look good Mann I go n feb I pray I get the results I desire
Do you have any before and after pictures you want to share?
wish I did, especially since I am always commenting on other people's post asking them to put up pics o:-) but I don't
My guess by your user name is your a guy. I have noticed guys havent had a lot of success. It would be one thing to try with that kind of money and have success. But the company needs to lower price .this blog has more non success stories then success .