Chin Micro Lipo - results seem to be regressing

I used this board a lot before my procedure so i...

I used this board a lot before my procedure so i wanted to share my experince.

I had my procedure yesterday, felt only a little uncomfortable. I could feel the liposuction tool moving in my neck was a little weird but it wasn't painful. After my procedure I took codeine and was sick. The clinic had to give me anti sickness injections.

The chinstrap is claustrophobic. It feels like it is digging into my throat, not sure if I will be able to wear much longer.

I don't have bruising but I am very tender. Hope it don't bruise! Will post pics soon.

It's day 3 post op and I feel quite swollen today....

Trying to wear my chin strap a bit more now!

I am 16 days post surgery and the results appear...

I am 16 days post surgery and the results appear to have regressed. Quite disappointed today. I feel like I have no shape to my neck....day 2 results were so much better in comparison.

Only microlipo provider in UK

How is your chin now that it's been months? Did you finally see results?
When I had mine I had wonderful results but my surgeon told me my efforts were only as good as his if I didn't wear my head strap 24/7 for the week and then at night for another two weeks I wouldn't achieve my goal, not sure how long you wore yours but its essential to wear it exactly how long your DR. says or longer.
Maybe you should wear your strap for longer. ??
I remember Eric K, one of the founders of Realself, talking in his review about not getting the results he wanted with Chin Lipo. He ended up getting a platysmaplasty and it solved his problem. you may find his review (which is posted in the chin lipo section) to be of interest. You can to read the whole thing because he talks about the entire journey. He started with chin lipo, just like you.
How are you doing? First month I noticed days that were better than others... But you should notice improvements slowly. I also noticed days closier to my time of the month/water gain. Post more pictures!
It's day 3 post op and I feel quite swollen today. My neck feels slightly warm, hope I am not getting infection or anything. Hopefully this swelling is normal. I read that lumps often appear after a week. Trying to wear my chin strap a bit more now