I Should Have Seen This Doctor First! - London, UK

I consulted 3 different plastic surgeons as I...

I consulted 3 different plastic surgeons as I hated my eyebrows. I had noticed over the last few years that they looked tired and heavy. All wanted to perform expensive and invasive surgery. One even insisted I needed a facelift, I was not happy as I am only 42!

Anyway my friend told me about Dr Bray, He suggested trying botox first to raise my eyebrows before considering a browlift under local anaesthetic if that didn't work. 3 weeks later I have the defined eyebrows I was looking for. Ok, it is not a permanent fix but the injections were so quick and simple and have saved me thousands of pounds. I will now be a regular patient of Dr Bray as he took the time to listen to what I wanted and didn't rush me into making an expensive decision on surgery.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recommendation

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! I would absolutely love to see your photos. I'm a couple years older than you and wonder if Botox would help me. I've always been worried about eyebrow droop with Botox and didn't know it could actually do the opposite.