I Should Have Seen This Doctor First! - London, UK

I consulted 3 different plastic surgeons as I...

I consulted 3 different plastic surgeons as I hated my eyebrows. I had noticed over the last few years that they looked tired and heavy. All wanted to perform expensive and invasive surgery. One even insisted I needed a facelift, I was not happy as I am only 42!

Anyway my friend told me about Dr Bray, He suggested trying botox first to raise my eyebrows before considering a browlift under local anaesthetic if that didn't work. 3 weeks later I have the defined eyebrows I was looking for. Ok, it is not a permanent fix but the injections were so quick and simple and have saved me thousands of pounds. I will now be a regular patient of Dr Bray as he took the time to listen to what I wanted and didn't rush me into making an expensive decision on surgery.

thats great info! for botox eyebrow lift treatment in london i would recommend Dr Firhaas Tukmachi of Dermadoc cosmetic clinic london . this botox clinic in london has excellent doctors (i believe the doctors have been on tv and are trusted) they have GP background so they care more about the patient wellbeing not money driven like most cosmetic doctors and plastic surgeons in london and worldwide! if you want a trusted cosmetic doctor for botox or dermal filler treatment - go to dermadoc. they offer a free consultation and are always friendly and there is no obligation to commit. i have had my eyebrows lifted using botox and i love my new fresh look!

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! I would absolutely love to see your photos. I'm a couple years older than you and wonder if Botox would help me. I've always been worried about eyebrow droop with Botox and didn't know it could actually do the opposite.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon