25 and Unhappy - London, ON

Though I hope I won't be for long! I've had big...

Though I hope I won't be for long!
I've had big saggy breasts for as long as I can remember. They've never been perky or nice looking and I've always had the notion in my mind that smaller breasts were more beautiful. I told people quite a few times during my high school years that I wanted them smaller and every one would tell me that I didn't really want smaller breasts or that I shouldn't do it.
But no one else can could talk me out of it; I don't care what they think, I'm doing it for myself!
So, I've booked the surgery date for August 14th of this year with Dr. Marignani, and I can't wait!

Good for you for taking the first step and scheduling the procedure. What is the specific procedure you are having if you know. I look forward to hearing about your results.
Specifically, I had a bilateral mastopexy with slight reduction.

Had the surgery yesterday, so far so good!

I had the surgery done yesterday at 9 45 am and woke up at about 2pm.

It hurts much less than I was expecting, and even though I'm swollen I can already see the difference in the size. I'm more than satisfied at this point and cant wait to see how my breasts look outside of the bra.

Also, I'll update with the before pictures later. I should have taken some myself but it totally slipped my mind.

Hi! Thank you for the sweet comment you left me. I will be interested to hear more about your recovery process and hear how everything goes for you. I hope you will be very happy with your results! So glad to hear you aren't in worse pain!!! :)

1.5 Weeks Post-Op

Everything is going absolutely smooth! I got the tape off earlier today and finally looked at myself in the mirror. I absolutely love it!

I have some swelling and bruising but there are only remnants of stitches left and I've been told my scars will be pretty minimal. I can do most things and even sleep on my side, though that may not be true for everyone 1.5 weeks post so I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. Sleeping on my back really sucked.

Put on my first bra since the surgery today, 34C, and it fits almost perfectly(a B would probably fit perfect). :D I couldn't have asked for better results!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

London Plastic Surgeon

She and her co-workers in her office have been very nice and reassuring. She's answered all the questions I've had and provided me with various options and explanations of procedures. All the hospital staff was also very pleasant and I had a fantastic experience there. They made sure that I had all the information I needed and received proper care. I would absolutly recommend Dr Marignani.