Mr Banwell Breast Augmentation - United Kingdom, GB

I had breast augmentation surgery on the 17th Of...

I had breast augmentation surgery on the 17th Of September 2013 at the McIndoe Surgery Clinic in East Grinstead. The experience was a very pleasant one, I was obviously a little nervous but from first consultation they made me feel very relaxed and less nervous. Mr Banwell my surgeon just new from day one when I described what I wanted to have he knew exactly what he was going to do, and I felt at ease with going through with the procedure. I just wanted to get it booked in as soon as possible! The outcome of the surgery is amazing and I am so happy I was recommended by someone else to have Mr Banwell as my surgeon. It has given me the confidence I needed and I am so happy that I went through with it. It is the best decision I have made. I would recommend it to anyone! it was a pleasant experience.
Sian Ford From Surrey
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Banwell was a really nice man who new exactly what he was doing he made me feel more relaxed and not as nervous about the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. He is a surgeon based in The McIndoe Surgery Clinic in East Grinstead London.