Charming and Highly Skilled - London, GB

Dr Bray came highly recommended by a friend whose...

Dr Bray came highly recommended by a friend whose Botox treatment was so natural that I didn't realise she had had any treatment. I was nervous about my treatment (frown lines between brows) and didn't want to look remotely like I'd had work 'done' either.

Dr Bray showed me before and after shots of other patients and allayed all my concerns and explained everything comprehensively. The treatment was nearly painless (tiny needles are used) and there was no down time after treament. I now have Botox treatment every 6 months or so, and like to think that this helps retain at least an element of youthfulness to my face! No one has noticed that I have had Botox, rather they've commented on how well I look, which is exactly the effect that I wanted.
I can't recommend Dominic highly enough.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recommendation from a friend

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.