Body Lift - Almost 2 Years Later - London, GB

Lost about 100lbs through diet and exercise and...

Lost about 100lbs through diet and exercise and had baggy skin which was very depressing. Extreme procedure, recovery was slow. I had an issue with liquid buildup in my legs though and it required constant draining. I wore small drains for weeks then they got infected. Ironically, the infection fixed problem.

I have visible scars on my tummy and legs -- they have slowly faded over time but are noticeable. I still have stretch marks on my stomach which is frustrating.

As my legs were a big project, I may go back again later this summer to have them lipoed again and tightened.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, but hopefully you're doing well now and enjoying your new body and the loss of that excess skin!

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!

Hello fellow Brit! Born 1954 Margate, County of Kent. Anyway thanks for posting. I'm glad you had a gret doctor. Sorry you had so many issues.. I to had several small infections due to groin openings and stitches that surfaced and got infected. I will probably have some scar revision surgery but no more other surgery. Good luck to you with your legs.
Dr. Jan Stanek

I found Dr. Stanek through his TV program and online videos. He is one of the most highly rated surgeons in the UK. He is also one of the few who has extensive experience with a full body lift. I deeply love and respect Dr. Stanek and his staff. They are highly professional, dedicated and talented people who care deeply about their patients. I would highly recommend him and would not suggest anyone undertake the body lift without seeking a few references from other patients.