Well Worth It! Made My Decision at 57 - Lombard, IL

After having twins, I had been wanting...

After having twins, I had been wanting abdominoplasty for close to thirty years. Once reaching menopause, my loose tissue and muscles were terribly unsightly and becoming uncomfortable. At the age of fifty-seven, I made the decision to have the procedure done and I could not be happier with the results!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stefani is a caring, compassionate, and highly skilled physician/surgeon. He offered free consultation regarding abdominoplasty, an online program to better understand the procedure, extensive pre and post surgical visits as well as quick response to additional questions or concerns. I strongly recommend him to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery.

Thanks for the review Mimi!  What was your recovery like, and when did you feel back to normal?

Kate

I am six-weeks post op today and feel 95% back to normal. I should mention that Dr. Stefani requires an overnight stay in the hospital following surgery. I cannot imagine going through the procedure and then going home! The hospital staff was extremely helpful in managing pain and keeping me comfortable. The first two weeks home were the most difficult, due mostly to extreme fatigue. Three weeks after surgery, I felt the 'fatigue" veil lifted and much more like my usual self. Pain was manageable with regular Tylenol. I am now back to doing just about everything except very heavy lifting (i.e. my 4 grandchildren) and am waiting for clearance to begin abdominal exercises..