I Couldn't Be Happier and Wouldn't Change a Thing - Loma Linda, CA

I had this procedure years ago, and requested for...

I had this procedure years ago, and requested for Dr. Kohli to do what he felt would look the best with my facial structure. I initially wanted a more "trendy" and small nose, but ultimately decided to trust his opinion that a smiall nose would not be harmonious with my features, and instead let him work his magic. Well, he did, and my nose looks very natural and is absolutely gorgeous. I so vivdly remember when he took off the cast and I saw it for the first time, I almost cried because I was in so much shock and was so happy. Its been years now and I still marvel at least once a week at how he was able to make the bridge and shape of my nose flow so beautifully with my forehead and chin when I look at my profile.

When I was 15 my nose was badly broken (and never re-set) and I spent my teenage years self conscious of what I felt was a harsh and masculine face because of my off-set nose and large bump from the break as well as a slight polly beak. After the surgery, even my coworkers commented on how it completely changed my face as well as my confidence. I went from feeling self conscious and unhappy to feeling feminine, beautiful, and extremely content. I cannot express enough how much this one procedure changed my life, and I am very happy with the outcome.

What a wonderful story to read!! I am so glad you decided to share with us the way it affected you emotionally - thank you for letting us know you feel more confident after decided to go through with the procedure.

I know it has been a long time ago, but do you remember anything from your recovery that went on that you were surprised by, or didn't expect?

Huntington Beach Plastic Surgeon

He is extremely talented with an eye for natural beauty, and I am so grateful because that one procedure changed my life completely.