I Couldn't Be Happier and Wouldn't Change a Thing - Loma Linda, CA

I had this procedure years ago, and requested for...

I had this procedure years ago, and requested for Dr. Kohli to do what he felt would look the best with my facial structure. I initially wanted a more "trendy" and small nose, but ultimately decided to trust his opinion that a smiall nose would not be harmonious with my features, and instead let him work his magic. Well, he did, and my nose looks very natural and is absolutely gorgeous. I so vivdly remember when he took off the cast and I saw it for the first time, I almost cried because I was in so much shock and was so happy. Its been years now and I still marvel at least once a week at how he was able to make the bridge and shape of my nose flow so beautifully with my forehead and chin when I look at my profile.

When I was 15 my nose was badly broken (and never re-set) and I spent my teenage years self conscious of what I felt was a harsh and masculine face because of my off-set nose and large bump from the break as well as a slight polly beak. After the surgery, even my coworkers commented on how it completely changed my face as well as my confidence. I went from feeling self conscious and unhappy to feeling feminine, beautiful, and extremely content. I cannot express enough how much this one procedure changed my life, and I am very happy with the outcome.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

He is extremely talented with an eye for natural beauty, and I am so grateful because that one procedure changed my life completely.

What a wonderful story to read!! I am so glad you decided to share with us the way it affected you emotionally - thank you for letting us know you feel more confident after decided to go through with the procedure.

I know it has been a long time ago, but do you remember anything from your recovery that went on that you were surprised by, or didn't expect?