Under Eye Tear Troughs. Love the Results! - Loma Linda, CA

I am 35 and have always had hollow eyes. The rest...

I am 35 and have always had hollow eyes. The rest of my face looked pretty decent, however my eyes were looking so tired and made me look old. I went to my trusted dermatologist for this procedure and I am so glad I did. I am a person that is very nervous and was so afraid to get this done, but my derm assured me that I would likely be happy with the results. The way I figured it, is that everything has risks, just driving is a huge risk and the medication we take daily also has risks so this procedure was no different. The procedure itself didn't really hurt and I had little external bruising. What I will say though is that I really freaked out for the first week because on my eyes felt weird (almost like I had a stye in it). I was beginning to think the weird feeling would never go away, however about a week after it did. At first (the day of and after) my under eye area looked somewhat lumpy (which I totally panicked over). Luckily I have an excellent derm that eased my fears (even after two panicked visits from me) and let me know that what I was going trough was normal. I don't have to wear under eye concealer anymore and I look so much fresher! Yes, it does feel somewhat weird, and yes, my results are not 100% perfect -some small lumps, slight whitesh hugh in some areas- (however I am only a week in), but overall I am SO happy I had this done!! I love the way I look and love that people have no idea that I had this done (not even my husband knew). The change is amazing and easily melted 5 years off of my face. I will certainly do it again when I need to again.
Loma Linda Dermatology. Dr. Kathy Kasner

Wonderful doctor, talented and very patient. Dr. Kasner is conservative to give you the best results and never pressures her patients to do anything. I have gone to this medical group for other reasons than cosmetic and they have always been top notch. The office is spotless, staff kind and compassionate and I never have had to wait for more then 10 minutes. I look 5 years younger thanks to Dr. Kasner's injection skills.

I live near Loma Linda and I have been looking for someone with tear trough experience. Do you mind sharing who did your Restylane?
Dr. Cathy Kasner in Loma Linda at Loma Linda Dermatology
Thanks so much!
Let me know if you have any questions :)

Thanks for sharing, glad you like your results so far!