Liposuction on Abs and Flanks - Loma Linda, CA

Hi guys!! I had surgery this past tues on my abs...

Hi guys!! I had surgery this past tues on my abs and flanks area. So far my worst pain has been on day one. I have bruising but not as much as I thought I would. So far I'm happy with my results! As of Day 3 I'm just a little concerned with the lumpiness but I'm wearing my garmet like the doctor told me.

Week 1 post op

Hi! I wanted to update my first week. I've been hurting a little bit. I've kept my garmet on the whole time except to shower. I'm thrilled with my results so far. I'm a little lumpy on the hips but you can't see it because of my bathing suit.

More one week pictures

Here are more pics.
Dr. Filip

you look great.. :d
Amazing! I'm having my procedure in a month and will be thrilled if I look that good.
You look sooooo good!!!!! Congrats!
You look fantastic already! Have a speedy recovery and don't forget the updates pics! Very excited for you, barely have any swelling or bruises at all!
Hope that your doing well. Could you let us know your Dr full name so we can look him her up. That would help me out I think I'd like to do a consult with them
Looks great so far! Can you post a picture with the garment on? Is it uncomfortable or is it manageable ? Thank you in advance.
Could you give us the Dr first name or website so we could look into him?
That looks great, I hope I have great results like you
Hi, how are you looking now? Can you post some more pictures?
Your results are amazing!
OH @sarah I was hoping that she was going to update us on here results with some pics. But I certainly cant wait to see your posts either since I have the same body type as the two of you.
hi! i will definitely be putting up a blog review with lots of pics and info. im having a 2nd consultation on saturday morning, should get a time frame worked out then for some time early next month :)
So how's things looking?
oh i haven't had it yet. my appointment is next month :)
i have a similar body shape to you. very hippy and large lower stomach. Im hoping i get the same results as you, you look fab! xx
Hey!!! How's it going???!!!
I was trying to find your Dr's website but I cant seem to. Do you have a link?
keep us updated! I have the same body shape and im considering lipo!
that looks great. I hope I have similar results
What great results you have. Nice flat tummy. How did you find your doctor? It's hard to know who to go to
You are looking awesome! Did you do anything special pre-op like vitamins, or special diet? I'm one month away from surgery, and wanted to know if you have any tips? Mind sharing your pre age/height/weight? Just asking because we're built alike :-) Again, you're looking AWESOME! Hang in there sister!
You look amazing. So many do not see results so quickly but yours are dramatic. Look forward to seeing yor results! im 11/2weks out and am very swollen with no noticable difference in size.
Thank you! I have to keep telling myself that I'm only one week post op. I just hope the lumpiness goes away.
Congrats on your Sx!!! Looking forward to more updates of your journey.
Thank you so much!