WORKS For Eyebrows!!! Use It!!

I had really thin eyebrows all my life. I was...

I had really thin eyebrows all my life. I was looking for a solution. After some online research I have found Lumigan on realself, it had good rating so I found a local dermatologist that was familiar with this kind of treatment.
I used 1 Drop for each brow everyday for the past 9 months, I used a ear-steak to spread it.
I got excellent results, I'll never stop using it!

Still using it

I'm still using it once a day, it is cheap (for me), great product I'll never stop using it =]

I love the fullness in your eyebrows now! :o

Are you still using it on your eyebrows?  Everything still going well?  We'd love a review update to hear how you are doing!

I have thin eyebrows but long lashes. I will try this thanks

THIS IS GREAT! Thank you!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

139.00 for about a month's worth here in Arizona!
Hi David, I like your result and I was wondering where did you buy it and for how much. Thanks
I'm buying it for like 5$ from the HMO , I don't live in the US
You wrote: I use "a ear steak" to spread it". WTF is "a ear steak"???
ear cleaning sticks
LOL I was thinking the exact same thing! Hilarious typo, thanks David for the clarification and for being a good sport about it! :) Also, thanks for sharing your story!
Haha when I use my kindle to write online, it suggests and automatically changes to different words very funny to read! Steaks instead of sticks is very possible!
great results!