I Love Accutane! - Lloydminster, AB

I have been on Accutane for just over a month now....

I have been on Accutane for just over a month now. People continually warned me about their experiences and scary stories that they heard but this past month has been amazing! I noticed a difference in a day! I had moderate acne and nothing seemed to clear it up. My doctor had put me on everything and used Accutane as a last resort. I now have very clear skin, only a bit of redness and few small bumps waiting to disappear. I never wear foundation or any facial makeup anymore because I don't need to. I had read thousands of reviews and was throughly informed of all the risks. The only side effects have been that I have really dry lips, face and nose. (I have a bedtime routine where even if I don't fel dry I put natural tears in my eyes, vasaline up my nose, moisturizer on my face and lots of Blistex on.) and it takes care of that. I also blush a lot from the Accutane, which doesn't bother me at all, my cheeks just feel warm. I also had a bad headache the first 2 days and I have had mild lower back pain. I expected all these things so was prepared. I always had clear skin until a year ago and broke out so badly. I was so self concious. Accutane has given me back my confidence. I would suggest that if you want to go on it then do it! Just be aware of the side effects and monitor how your body is feeling. `

I'm so glad to hear this has helped get your skin under control for you! Your advice to others to monitor how their body is feeling is great advice.

How long is your treatment suppose to last?