I Love Accutane! - Lloydminster, AB

I have been on Accutane for just over a month now....

I have been on Accutane for just over a month now. People continually warned me about their experiences and scary stories that they heard but this past month has been amazing! I noticed a difference in a day! I had moderate acne and nothing seemed to clear it up. My doctor had put me on everything and used Accutane as a last resort. I now have very clear skin, only a bit of redness and few small bumps waiting to disappear. I never wear foundation or any facial makeup anymore because I don't need to. I had read thousands of reviews and was throughly informed of all the risks. The only side effects have been that I have really dry lips, face and nose. (I have a bedtime routine where even if I don't fel dry I put natural tears in my eyes, vasaline up my nose, moisturizer on my face and lots of Blistex on.) and it takes care of that. I also blush a lot from the Accutane, which doesn't bother me at all, my cheeks just feel warm. I also had a bad headache the first 2 days and I have had mild lower back pain. I expected all these things so was prepared. I always had clear skin until a year ago and broke out so badly. I was so self concious. Accutane has given me back my confidence. I would suggest that if you want to go on it then do it! Just be aware of the side effects and monitor how your body is feeling. `