Sculptra Amazing - No Plastic Surgery - Livingston, NJ

I always thought I would have a face lift at 50,...

I always thought I would have a face lift at 50, but after consulting with Dr Emily Altman I decided another route, Sculptra. This facial injectable replaces collagen that is lost through aging and gives you back a more youthful looking you.

I chose the Sculptra procedure for two reasons, first it was non-invasive procedure that took about an hour from start to finish at the doctor’s office and secondly, it let me look like myself as oppose to the fakeness that can be associated with a facelift.

The aftercare is minimal, massaging the areas injected five times a day for about five minutes for about five days after the injections. There was minor discomfort afterwards from the injections, minimal swelling, but I went about my business the rest of the day with no issues and the next morning I felt fine. I highly recommend Dr. Emily Altman’s practice as I have not only experienced the benefit of the Sculptra but also laser skin tightening (for the neck), Botox & Juvederm injections. She is my secret fountain of youth.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Altman explained everything in detail before the procedure with both the benefits and potential side effects. I was given both literature & an informative DVD and felt very comfortable with my choice. Dr. Altman’s credentials are superb as is her knowledge and experience in the dermatology field. She is an extremely caring doctor and she takes the time to actively listen and talk to her patents and explain everything in great detail. Her staff is courteous and friendly and they diligently reached out to me for post op check ins. The results after my first session exceeded my expectations and Dr. Altman is truly gifted and talented with regards to facial rejuvenation.