Laser Skin Tightening - Livingston, NJ

Was always sure that at 50 I was going to have...

was always sure that at 50 I was going to have plastic surgery, however concerned that I would not look like myself. Under Dr. Altman's care we talked about a lot of options that were available, non-invasive safe procedures. That would not involve surgery and allow me to go about my normal life.

The laser skin tightening I have had performed on my neck has exceeded my expectations. My neck looks youthful again, non sagging, lines or wrinkles. It was painless and the only aftercare was to stay out of the sign and not apply certain creams or chemicals to the area for a period of time. Dr. Altman educated me before the procedure and spoke to me as human being one on one with respect and concern that all my questions were answered extensively. During the procedure I was constantly told of what was transpiring and sent home with full directions. This was an outstanding experience!!!

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Altman is one of those rare doctors that is well versed in both dermatology and informed in other areas of medicine. She really cares and takes the time to talk to you to truly understand, diagnose, and remedy the situation. Her qualifications are top notch and her current engagements and affiliations are beyond exceptional. Dr. Altman is one of those doctors I look forward to seeing, her bedside manner is truly caring and her skills are extremely competent. I know that I am in good hands and will never be disappointed.