Just Started Today - Livingston, NJ

I have wanted to get Invisalign for years but my...

I have wanted to get Invisalign for years but my insurance does not cover it and it was to expensive to do. Until one day when Groupon was having a special $500 for top and $500 for the bottom. So I did some research, checked out the dentist and decided to give it try. I had braces as a teenager, I am 40 now. I was never given a retainer to wear at nigh so my one front tooth and the one next to it started to shift. I didn't really take notice to it until a few years ago when the dentist told me it was getting worse. I started my first tray yesterday. It is a little uncomfortable on the to teeth that are crooked but otherwise it is fine. If I don't keep taking them in and out to eat it is fine (great way to lose weight). I will update when I get my next tray in 3 weeks.

Dr. Craig Miller

Groupon

That is exciting that your treatment is underway!! Congrats!

Now that you have had another day or so to get used to the trays, is the first one still pretty comfortable for you?

It is pretty comfortable as of today. I agree with what a lot of people are saying about eating all day. You really do cut down on snaking because it is such a hassle to have to brush your teeth and floss every time you eat. This is a great weight loss plan....lol.

More confidence in your smile, a smaller waistline - win/win! ;)

I'm glad you are keeping such a positive outlook with it all!