Changed my Life & my Shape - Forever - Liverpool, England

I visited Tracey Bell in Liverpool, England and...

I visited Tracey Bell in Liverpool, England and purchased a fire and ice package. The ice was Zeltiq Coolsculpting and the fire was a number of laser treatments to tighten my skin as I didn't like the idea then of thermage or liposcution. Compared to friends who have had lipo my results have lasted. I lost about 30% of my fat around my middle, my 'bingo wing' arms have gone completely and I have a space inbetween my upper thighs for the first time. I had lost a considerable amount of weight before taking the courses and I had 2 large areas. My husband is also having Zeltiq on his abs as he is very athletic but can't tighten this one area. I highly recommend it and my friends are now saving up to have the treatment.

United Kingdom Cosmetic Dentist

Excellent pre and post care. Staff were approachable and knowledgeable. I worked throughout the treatments on my laptop as it was so non invasive and when I booked several treatments they arranged a large discount. They also offered verious beauty therapies and treatments to make me feel better about the new me. I will definitely return.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like everything went smoothly for you. Did you have to have much downtime?