Very Happy With My New Neck

I never liked my neck. It went from the tip of my...

I never liked my neck. It went from the tip of my chin straight down to my collarbone, looking like a turkey’s neck. In every picture, I appeared to have a double or triple chin. I was always told that I looked like my great grandmother. Years ago I found a picture of her from her 20s and realized I had her neck. There it was in black and white – a genetic trait that I would be forced to live with. A trait that no diet or exercise could ever change.

To compensate I discovered that I jutted my chin to try ti lengthen the appearance of my neck. Not only did I look more like a turtle than n a turkey, I was straining my neck, resulting in headaches and neck pain.

Now in my forties, I realized that there are procedures available to change this trait. I met with my Doctor to discuss options and she recommended VASER Lipo. I decided on the procedure to not only look better, but to feel better.

I am thrilled with the results. I had minimal discomfort following the procedure. The responses from those who don’t know about the procedure are the most satisfying. They compliment me on how good I look, and question what is different. Lost weight? New hair cut? New make-up? I am yet to have someone some up to me and say “Wow—you had your neck done!” The change is dramatic, yet subtle. I FEEL Wonderful.

Photo Update

Denver Plastic Surgeon

In our original meeting we discussed options and procedures. There was no pressure or selling. She explained the risks and potential outcomes. Her staff is friendly and very accommodating. Appts are on time