Skin Rejuvenation - Denver, CO

Wanted better looking skin

wanted better looking skin

Denver Plastic Surgeon

I have not seen Dr. S,but have been going to J (Licensed Medical Aesthetician) for about 5 months now. I found out about Colorado Plastic Surgery Center from a living social/groupon I purchased for Microderm Abriasion. After my initial consultation & first microderm with J I have noticed improvements in my skin. My brown spots were gone before I even had my 1st microderm & peels. I have followed her recommendations on products to us on my skin and how often. I was so happy and impressed with her, I have also been seeing her for a series of Chemical Peels. I'm very happy with Jessica's knowledge on skin care, and her professionalism. If I have a specific/detailed question, she will take the time to explain. She knows her stuff! My results have been just great and would highly recommend her!

With the type of Chemical Peel I received, there is no pain. There is some stinging on initial contact with the skin. There was no down time with the type of peel I receive. Since this wasn't a "procedure", there wasn't much forethought.

Hi Luvredtags ,

Thanks for the added information. Your review has been updated.

-Britt