Professional, Detailed, Knowledgeable = Amazing Results! - Denver, CO

Hyperpigmentation

Hyperpigmentation

The procedure itself was very straight forward, I...

The procedure itself was very straight forward, I was made comfortable the same as if I was getting ready to have a facial. My face was wiped cleaned and then the solution was applied. There was a small stinging sensation but Jessica used a hand held fan and that lessened the stinging. The sensation isn't unbearable at all.

Afterward I had a slight yellow tint to my face. Over the next three days my face turned a little red and by the third day, just as Jessica had said, my face began to peel. It was as if I got a sunburn. I was given special mild face wash, moisturizer, and sunscreen to use during the "recovery" period. I was told I was not supposed to exercise hard for about 2 weeks if I remember correctly but after about 7 days I was back in the gym sweating. I would say the peeling lasted about 4 days. By the seventh day post peel my face was fresh and glowing.

I was very happy with my results and I have had a second peel already and the second one stung even less and there was FAR less peeling this time. My face looks even better and my next peel will be the Obagi Blue Peel! This one will be a little more intense but I am confident in Jessica's abilities and can't wait to have it done and see the results!! I will try and post before and after pictures then.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

I originally went to Colorado Plastic Surgery Center to have breast augmentation and liposculpture done. I was beyond pleased with my results and the level of professionalism, skill and knowledge Dr. S and his staff have. He is an amazing doctor, to say the least! Approximately 6 months later, I decided I wanted to do something about the hyperpigmentation on my face and knew there was no where else I wanted to go but Colorado Plastic Surgery Center. After having a consultation, I started using the Obagi skin care products and had my first chemical peel done. I have had AMAZING results and couldn't be happier! I am constantly getting compliments on how beautiful, young and fresh my skin is and have had friends make an appt too.