Great Staff - Great Doctor - Little Rock, AR

Over the last 10 years I lost and gained a lot of...

Over the last 10 years I lost and gained a lot of weight. I finally realized one of the reasons I put the weight back on was all of the lose skin was giving me as bad of a body image as the fat was, so I would go , whats the difference and start eating poorly again. I did check with my local doctor and asked him why exercise couldnt seem to fix the problem. He explained at my age and because of the amount of weight I had lost, my skin just wasnt elastic enough to snap back any more. I researched and spoke to several plastice surgeons in Arkansas, and picked Dr. Spann because of the way he addressed my questions and because of his outstanding staff. Staff is important because they are the ones that help you make sure you are setup for the surgery and the ones that help you after surgery.

I would like to add also that I have since found out that this doctors post surgery is outstanding. I have had several follow-up appointments just for them to check up on how I am doing and make sure I am taking care of the incision properly.

I am extremely glad , that even at my age, that I had the procedure done. I believe what I spent was worth it; however what I spent is between the doctors office and myself. I will let you know that I actually received quotes from several offices and they were all within 2 hundred dollars of each other. Therefore ,money became secondary and trust became the deciding factor.

Little Rock Plastic Surgeon

I needed a better self image.

5 months since operation. Sorry no pictures available.

Welcome to RealSelf.

So how far post op are you now?    Sounds like everything is going well and I am glad to hear that.  Definitely post some pre and post op pictures for us!

Keep us up to date on how you are doing.