Male TT Dec 29,2011 - Little Rock, AR

I had my tt done on Dec 29. I had tried everything...

I had my tt done on Dec 29. I had tried everything to get rid of the excess around my waist. I am 6'1 and weigh 205. I have been as low as 180 and even at that weight I still had the muffin top, even though it was not as big, it was still there.I have worked out consistently for the last 7 years. My diet has been very strict at times, and not so much at others. I started biking last summer and have decided to try a triathlon. It is very frustrating to try on a cycling jersey and feel like a stuffed sausage. So I decided to get this area fixed and move on with my goals. I decided to post this for the other guys out there trying to decide. I have spent a lot of time looking at the before and after pics and reading about others experiences, albeit, most of them are women. I am 3 1/2 weeks out right now and am doing really well. I started back at the gym last week, just walking and riding the stationary bike. I plan to start doing some weight training, only machines, next week.

Little Rock Plastic Surgeon

BTW - when did you go back to work after the procedure?
Amazing result! Thanks for sharing.
u look great hope it will be that good for me when i go
I'd like to read a follow up now that it has been more than 6 months. I am looking at the one year big-picture after I get "abscaped" on July 19, 2012.
Thanks. I have had a pretty easy time. I had the surgery on a Thursday. I laid around through Monday. Tuesday I went to work for a while, mainly driving around checking on things, nothing strenuous. I started going to the gym after a couple of weeks, just walking and biking. I have had some swelling, I guess that is the biggest thing.
My incision is healing really well. I will post some pics. I do have one spot on the vertical that isn't doing very well. I think I will call the dr. tomorrow and see if I need to do something about it.

Definitely call the doctor and have that spot checked out.  Better safe than sorry.  When I was healing I had a couple of spots as well.  What they ended up being was a area where a stitch was trying to pop through the skin.  Well they did and it erupted.  Felt better though once the darn thing was out.  I cleaned it with hydrogen peroxide and the hole closed up nicely.

Keep us up to date on how you are doing.  But I am really glad to hear you have had such an easy time.  That definitely helps the situation.

And yes the swelling is all past of this crazy process.

Wow what a difference!  You look amazing.

Thank you for posting your review.  This is very helpful for other men considering the procedure.   No more feeling or looking like a stuffed sausage in your biking clothes:)

Keep up the good work and let us know how things are going through the recovery process.

So what would you say was the worst part of this process?