Lithuania

Hi iam getting full tt and lipo also hernia repair...

Hi iam getting full tt and lipo also hernia repair ,I am 31,210 lbs have lost 40 lbs over a 2 yr period and have hypothyroidism and also have 4 little kiddies , so I hate my tummy I can't belive iam gonna put a photo , I am flying from Dublin to Lithuania it's a 3 hr flight and will be staying there for 5 days my surgery is for 2pm that day iam excited and nervous ,I love this site it's helped me a lot????

10 more days!!!

i cant get over how quick this has come around,i am down from the last post from 210lb to 199lb iam really happy with that . i havent bought my supplys yet could someone please tell me what to get , i know by reading other stories to get bio oil, what other stuff should i get??

Done

Iam 4 weeks po and it was a lot harder than I thought it would b , every passing day I feel better :) the first 2 weeks were hell, the surgeon removed 7 lb of skin had a lot of lipo that's why iam so soar, just started in the last few days 2 b able 2 get out of bed on my own , I think when u have kids 2 look after and u can't do things with them it gets u down :( , I will try and put some photos up , phone is a nightmare
Dr. Kristine

She is amazing so nice and makes u feel so good , answers every email

Hi Bella can u please tell me how your tummy tuck went? Really thinking bait having it done in Lithuainua, but very scared. X
Stool softeners,high energy snack bars,protein shakes,dressings,extra pillows,sterile wipes/spray,strong painkillers for first post op days.cheap big knickers.
Hi Bella, You and I have same surgery date. I too am getting tummy tuck and lipo on my thighs. I am excited but nervous too. Just praying for the best results possible. Good luck and keep me posted pre-op and post operation.
Thanks
Ill be watching for up dates! Good luck!
Good luck! I had a TT, lipo and hernia repair. Blog every day you can , because your experience may help someone else. If you need to cry, cry! Talk about your emotions. This is a wonderful experience that many women can't afford and wish they could! Recovery is a piece of cake, every night I try on an old outfit that I would wear And stomach looked like I was pregnant in it. Now it doesn't!! Good luck! And you will do great! I will follow your story!
Good luck. Be patient . Rest up and listen to your doctor. Look forward to seeing po pics
Thanks, il try 2 rest as much I can