Lithuania

Hi iam getting full tt and lipo also hernia repair...

Hi iam getting full tt and lipo also hernia repair ,I am 31,210 lbs have lost 40 lbs over a 2 yr period and have hypothyroidism and also have 4 little kiddies , so I hate my tummy I can't belive iam gonna put a photo , I am flying from Dublin to Lithuania it's a 3 hr flight and will be staying there for 5 days my surgery is for 2pm that day iam excited and nervous ,I love this site it's helped me a lot????

10 more days!!!

i cant get over how quick this has come around,i am down from the last post from 210lb to 199lb iam really happy with that . i havent bought my supplys yet could someone please tell me what to get , i know by reading other stories to get bio oil, what other stuff should i get??

Done

Iam 4 weeks po and it was a lot harder than I thought it would b , every passing day I feel better :) the first 2 weeks were hell, the surgeon removed 7 lb of skin had a lot of lipo that's why iam so soar, just started in the last few days 2 b able 2 get out of bed on my own , I think when u have kids 2 look after and u can't do things with them it gets u down :( , I will try and put some photos up , phone is a nightmare
Dr. Kristine

She is amazing so nice and makes u feel so good , answers every email