Restylane Lip Injection - Lisbon, Portugal

So i finally got my very first time lip injection...

So i finally got my very first time lip injection done. My doc use Restylane 1ml on me, but i didn't finish the whole syringe. I think i used half of the syringe only.
I didn't use any numb cream or local anaesthetic at all, surprisingly my doc is really good because i can barely feel anything and he only use 2 points (the way he injected Restylane in my lips). Of course there are certain part i felt the pinch especially when the needle reached the centre of my lips and when he injected the Restylane, but overall was in great hand.
I don't have any swelling right after the injection or feeling any bumps. But the corner of my lips is a wee bit sore due to the injection. I went out for dinner and even shopping right after the procedure. :D
I don't know what will happen tomorrow as i read lots of review saying that their lips swell the next day, and i really hope i won't have much swelling since i don't have any from the beginning.
Overall, i'm really happy with the result. Will definitely go back to the same doc as i reckon he did a good job.
Karisma Do Corpo

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your photos.

I'm glad you didn't endure much pain. I thought it really hurt, but it sounds like you were in good hands.