Ultrashape Gave Me Result in 2 Weeks. Treatment Made my Stomach Flatter.

I had a baby and my stomach was just looser. I...

I had a baby and my stomach was just looser. I tried diets and excersise but nothing was working. When I went to see my doctor about another issue we was talking and they told me about UltraShape. I was quite frustrated so decided to try it. UltraShape is GREAT! I There was no pain at all and the technician finish the treatment in 45 minutes. I was listening to music during the treatment. There is no pain. I like this treatment because there is no pain or no cold or freezing and no heat. Because this treatment uses a focus Ultrasound it focuses only on the problem areas for me which was my middle stomach. I had one treatment and after 2-3 weeks I feel like I can see my stomach look more flat. I was very excited. After my third treatment the doctor took my measurement and my stomach was reduced by 3.5 cms. I am very grateful for this treatment as nothing else was working.
Dermatology

The doctor was very good and explain me all the options such as Lipo, laser, ColdSculpting. Since I dont want surgery we were considering non-surgey options. The doctor advised me that if I want results immediately, then I must choose UltraShape because it is the only non-surgery treatment that gives results within one month. They explain me all the choices. I am very happy I took ULtraShape. My stomach looks almost like before my baby :) :) :)