I had that unsightly post-baby - So Far, So Good - Saint Joseph, MI

Like most women, I had that unsightly post-baby,...

Like most women, I had that unsightly post-baby, below the belly-button fat, that just wouldn't go away no matter what, so I decided to try it. I am not overweight, in fact, they did a body fat analysis and told me I was only 16% body fat, which made me the perfect candidate for the procedure.

I went in a few days before the procedure and the Dr gave me a few scripts to fill and bring with me to my appointment. The day of the procedure they took pictures then I went into the procedure room, was given the meds I brought with, turned on my iPod and then the procedure got underway. To be honest, I don't remember much after that. I only remember bits and pieces from that day, but of what I can remember, I wasn't in much pain at all. I slept most of the day and into the evening. I was still a little groggy from the meds after awaking the next morning . The drainage of the incision sites stopped almost completely that day and it wasn't until the 3rd day that the soreness really hit me. That lasted only a day or so, and then it faded away. I never did have pain other than the day of the procedure that I needed to take any of the scripts for pain that I was given.

I am only 2 weeks into it, and I know I have a long way to go to see the full results, but like I started out with, so far, so good! Things are looking better and feeling better. I should be in good shape for summer!! :-)

Dr. Cheryl McDonald

Much care was given to my comfort before, during and after the procedure and the staff was always eager to answer any questions I had prior to the proceudre.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.